This workshop is for you if you are over 16 and want to improve your stress response.
In this workshop you can actively protect your health with sophrology and exercise to better manage your emotions. You will be able to
- Understand how emotions work to identify your emotional state more easily and act on it consciously to transform it into strength
- Discover and practice exercising actions and exercises of sophrology transposable in his daily life and open new perspectives
During the workshop-workshop you will be able
- Understand the role and functioning of emotions
- Identify your emotional state and act on it to find a neutral state
- Develop and use your own resources to effectively manage your stress and mobilize your abilities on a daily basis.
- Learn and practice recognizing the warning signs, reduce your emotional reaction in anticipation of an event or, if necessary, afterwards
- Learn to use the appropriate tools to step back, live more calmly including reducing emotional excesses and their social and physical consequences and your morale.
- Develop your natural ability to adapt to situations serenely and better meet the expression of your own needs
- Hygiene of life and stress - how to improve your quality of life durably (sensitization)
It is an interactive and practical workshop-workshop that addresses the different dimensions of the human being: emotional, relational, mental, physical.
You alternate concrete explanations, practical exercises transposable in everyday life: sophrology exercises, active observation, reduction of physical, mental and emotional tensions, learning of controlled breathing, dynamic relaxation, and the development of mental imagery .
Tools at your disposal
During this workshop / workshop build your own toolbox, your self-diagnosis, and your action plan to better manage your daily stress.
This internship is led by a Sophrologist graduated from the University of Medicine.
Dates, times and place
In 2019, the internship is available in extensive Monday from 19h to 20h30 for 10 sessions or intensive on 2 Saturday
Extensive internship during the week: 10 x 1h30 on Mondays (except Luxembourg school holidays)
- Monday from 19:00 to 20:30 from 29/04/2019 to 15/07/2019
- Monday from 15h to 16h30 from 07/01/2019 to 18/03/2019
Intensive course in 2 full days from 9h30 to 18h with a lunch break. (meals not included)
- Thursday 31/01/19 and 07/02/2019
- Saturday 16/03/2019 and 30/03/2019
- Saturday 16/11/2019 and 07/12/2019
The workshop-workshops take place in the premises of ESCAP - Center for health education through physical and psycho-corporal activity:
30 industry street L-8069 Strassen.
Parking is included in the price (ask for your parking card at the reception)
220 € TTC per person.
10% discount for
- Customers of ESCAP and Stress Revolution
- the staff of companies with the ESR label - Socially responsible companies by the INDR
- the members of tertiary prevention associations by Sport-Santé and members of the Federation of SPORT-HEALTH (type ALD, GSO, APGS ...).
(discount code available by email at email@example.com).
Where does it take place?
30 Rue de l'Industrie